SPIN Admin/Dashboard Theme with a minimalist design and innovative Dark UI will let you build an amazing and powerful application with great UI. Perfectly designed for large scale applications, with detailed step by step documentation.
It is built based on the latest standards and recommendations. It is powered by Bootstrap framework 3+, which is currently one of the most popular framework in the world.
SPIN Admin/Dashboard Theme has 5 versions. Descriptions of each can be found below:
- HTML/CSS/JS - it is great for programming languages such as PHP, Ruby and others. Gulp Version.
- ReactJS - Provides a set of flexible React Components which will add great functionality for your App. Many examples included. - http://spin.webkom.co/react
- Starter Dev. - this is a clean Starter version of Spin Dashboard. This base project can be quickly attached to any web application based on HTML/CSS/JS, or to start a new project. Suits well for technologies such as PHP / Java EE / Ruby on Rails / Django / ASP.NET / Meteor etc.
- Photoshop Files - more than 30 views in ".psd" fully built on layers which will allow you to quickly make changes / adjustments / add features and also build new views or layouts. Available in a package.
- SCSS Styles - styling of the app is enhanced by the .scss language, which makes maintenance clean and painless.
SPIN Admin/Dashboard Theme has a huge collection of components that can be used in a great number of combinations and variations. It can be used in all types of custom web applications such as CRMs, CMSs, Admin Panels, Admin Dashboards, etc.
- More than 20+ Layout Variations - a multitude of possibilities to rearrange the layout, allows to customize the look of your application just as you imagined.
- 10 Available Sidebars - such as Slim, Big Icons, with Avatar, with Charts and Progressbars simplifies navigation for each user.
- Applications - applications ready, allows you to save time and focus on project development.
- UI Components - we offer you a large number of UI components; fully ready for changes that will customize them for your needs.
- Responsive Design - fully adapted to your application, exactly well presented on the desktop, a tablet or smartphone.
- More than 120+ Unique Pages designed to make use of them directly in your application.
Statistics for this Theme
- 10 Various Sidebars
- Over 20+ Layout variations
- 11 Dashboards
- Over 30+ Apps
- 120+ Pages
- 30+ UI views for Photoshop
- Fully Responsive Application
- Preprocessor SCSS
- 5 Charts Libraries
- Sketch Files
- Bootstrap - Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework
- Sass - Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets
- Peity - progressive <svg> pie, donut, bar and line charts
- jQuery Sparklines - This jQuery plugin generates sparklines (small inline charts)
- Font Awesome - Font Awesome, the iconic font and CSS framework.
- Switchery - Switchery is a simple component that helps you turn your default HTML checkbox inputs into beautiful iOS 7 style
- Bootstrap-select - Bootstrap-select is a jQuery plugin that utilizes Bootstrap's dropdown.js to style and bring additional functionality to standard select elements.
- Date Range Picker for Bootstrap - Date Range Picker can be attached to any webpage element to pop up two calendars for selecting dates, times...
- Select2 - The jQuery replacement for select boxes
- Chartist - Create responsive, scalable and good looking charts with chartist.js.
- Holder - client side image placeholders
- Glyphicons - Sharp and clean symbols
We keep working hard on it, releasing new versions in short production cycles. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate and just write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version: 1.2.1 - January 26, 2017
- Updated token in the NPM - improving start version ReactJS.
- Added Drag&Drop in ReactJS.
Version: 1.2 - December 22, 2016
- Small fixes in NPM in Full Version React (Problems with Start Application)
Version: 1.2 - December 22, 2016
- Adding Full Version React - http://spin.webkom.co/react
Version: 1.1 - December 6, 2016
- Adding more than 40 color versions available in the "Skins”
- Improving display tooltip in the "Graphs / Sparklines"
Version: 1.0.1 - October 18, 2016
- Isolated .PSD Photoshop files from the package .zip.
- Improved email in description
- Added Icons to Landing Page
More by owczar
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||admin, app, crm, dashboard, react, reactjs, template, theme, ui, webapp|
|Released:||5 months ago|
|Updated:||3 weeks ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: