Stack is a simple and minimal one / multi page template built on HTML5/CSS3. Mantos is built on popular css framework – Bootstrap which makes the template layout and design experience consistent across devices with various screen resolution. This template is best suited for agency, business, portfolio, wedding, real estate, landing pages, corporate, e-commerce, education, hospitals, etc. purposes
- Responsive Layout
- BootStrap Latest Version
- 4 Home Versions
- Google Font
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Creative and Modern Flat Design, Lots of Possibilities
- Fully compatible for all major browsers such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Vivaldi, Internet Explorer 10+
- Font Awesome - http://fontawesome.io/
- Flex Slider - http://flexslider.woothemes.com/
- Parallax - http://pixelcog.github.io/parallax.js/
- Animate.css - https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- Owl Carousel - https://owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/
- Line Icon - https://linearicons.com/free
- Images - http://www.freepik.com/, https://unsplash.com/, https://www.pexels.com/
- Google Fonts - https://fonts.google.com/
New template Uploaded
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||blog, bootstrap, business, corporate, css3, e commerce, html5, news, portfolio, responsive|
|Released:||1 month ago|
|Updated:||4 weeks ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: