StartKit is a modern Bootstrap template that is best suited for startup websites, software products, mobile app landing pages, SaaS products & small businesses.
It is built with Bootstrap 3.3.7, jQuery, HTML5 & CSS3 (using SCSS preprecessor). It fully-AJAX with smooth page transitions and has over 25 pages - pretty much everything you need to launch a product/startup website.
- Responsive layout (works well on Mobiles, Tablets & Desktops)
- Fully AJAX with smooth page transitions
- Over 25 Pages - About, Features, Services, Portfolio, Gallery, Testimonials etc. Everything that is needed to launch a product/startup website.
- Very well organized file structure with maintainable SCSS & JS code.
- 100% hand coded with valid HTML5 code.
- Built with new Bootstrap 3.3.7
- Integration with many modern jQuery plugins
- Hundreds of icons from Font Awesome & Glyphicons
- Smooth & Subtle CSS3 Animations
- Multiple background images & header styles to choose from
- SCSS preprecessor for styling with nicely organised modules (Please check the section called "File structure & Organization" below for more details)
- Modern tooling & development workflow - It comes with Gulp tasks this will take care of converting SCSS to CSS, concatenating & minifying CSS & JS files and creating a production-ready build.
- Easier customization using a built in development server with Live Reload & BrowserSync. Your changes will be instantly reflected in the browser.
- Nunjucks based templating system - no need to copy the same changes across multiple HTML files.
- Pre-built integrations with Ruby on Rails and Node.js (Express) backends to get you up to speed really quick.
- 6 PSD files for quickly changing mockups images that are used in the demo (e.g: showcasing your product screenshot on a Macbook/iPad/Browser window mockup)
- Priority email support.
- Home Page
- Variant 1: For Small businesses, web applications & startups
- Variant 2: For Software products, SaaS apps, Startup website
- Variant 3: For iPhone, Android mobile applications
- Contact Page
- Portfolio (1 Column, 2 Column, 3 Column with filtering)
- Gallery Page
- Full-width page
- Support/Knowledge Base Page
- Blog Listing Page
- Single Blog Post
- Micro-blog (Tumblr)
- Errors (404, 500)
Modern Tooling & Easy Development
StartKit comes with a modern tooling system to make development and customization easier. StartKit's gulp based tasks takes care of the following tasks -
- Converting Nunjucks templates to HTML
- Compiling SCSS files to CSS
- Minimizing & Compressing fonts and images
- Concatenating & compressing CSS files using CSSNano
- Concatenating & compressing JS files using Useref & Uglify
- Automatically reloading the browser to reflect your changes (live reload & browserSync)
- Creating production version that is ready for deployment.
- AOS (Animate On Scroll) - https://github.com/michalsnik/aos
- Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com
- Isotope - http://isotope.metafizzy.co
- Bootstrap Lightbox - https://github.com/ashleydw/lightbox
- Slick Slider - http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
- Magic Check - https://github.com/forsigner/magic-check
- FontAwesome - http://fontawesome.io
- Material Icons - https://design.google.com/icons/
- Barba - http://barbajs.com
- Circle Icons - https://www.elegantthemes.com
- Photos are from Unsplash (http://unsplash.com) and Pexels (https://www.pexels.com).
Support, Bug Reports & Customization Requests
Please send all your support requests, suggestions, comments and bug requests to [email protected] I will get back to you within 24 working hours.
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.7
- Fixed repeating footer bug in FAQs page
- Replaced HTML version with unminifed HTML pages
More by bharani
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||ajax, business, clean, landing page, mobile app, product, responsive, saas, startup, web app|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: