STOKER is a modern and lightweight HTML template made for developers and web designers to create smaller static websites like landing pages, portfolio pages, CV sites etc. It based on HTML5/CSS3 and the responsive grid framework Bootstrap (SASS version) and comes with Bower and Gulp sources for faster development. But of course a "old-fashioned" pure HTML/CSS version is also included.
STOKER is a toolbox with different snippets to be combined by you to a great looking (and working...) website.
Currently there are three different demo´s available. Named after characters from the ´80 action movie "Predator".
- Three huge html sample files with a lot of sample content sections
- Working PHP Contact form and form validation
- Coming with three sample landing page designs
- Responsive (Based Bootstrap 3.3.4)
- Font Awesome Icons
- Slider (Bootstrap default slider and Owl Carousel script)
- Parallax Backgrounds and scrolling animations (by skrollr.js and smoothscroll.js)
- Video Backgrounds
- Fluid and fixed width (combinable)
- Node package Manager sources (package.json)
- Bower source file (bower.json)
- Gulp Tasks (gulpfile.json) with some basic tasks (gulp-dist, gulp-watch, gulp-sass etc.)
- Bootstrap SASS
Dependencies & Credits
Scripts & Assets
- jQuery 2.1.3 - http://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap SASS 3.3.4 - https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap-sass
- Font Awesome 4.3.0 - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- skrollr.js 0.6.29 - https://github.com/Prinzhorn/skrollr
- Owl Carousel 2 - https://github.com/smashingboxes/OwlCarousel2.git
- Particleground script - https://github.com/jnicol/particleground.git
- Bootstrap Form Validator - https://github.com/1000hz/bootstrap-validator.git#~0.8.1
Images & Media
- Unsplash - unsplash.com - CC Zero images <- Included in the package
- Death to Stock Photos - CC Zero images <- included in the package
- Vimeo - CC Zero Video "White Paper Sketching" - https://vimeo.com/108657604
1.0.3 (Submitted April 29th, 2015)
- Adding PHP contact script into "demo1_schaefer"
- Adding Bootstrap form validation script
- Smaller cleanup and fixes
1.0.2 (Submitted April 27th, 2015)
- Adding two new demo pages (Dillon & Poncho)
- Adding "Particle Script"
- Clean up SASS sources
- Main release version (Submitted April 15th, 2015)
More by templatedeck
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap 3, bower, cv, gulp, landingpage, responsive, sass, slider, video, yellow|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: