Subas – Electronics eCommerce Bootstrap Template is suitable for an Online store, electronics, electronics store, mobile phone business ect.. Subas comes with clean, modern and elegant design. It has a fully responsive width that adjusts automatically to any screen size or resolution.
We have included 10 defined layouts for a home page to give you best selections in customization. You can mix between all home page layouts to get a different layout for your own website.
- Responsive Layout
- Bootstrap Latest Version - 3.3.7
- 10 Home Versions
- Free Font
- 69 HTML Pages
- 35 Shortcodes
- Mega Menu
- 10+ Color Variation
- Ouick view Product
- Material Design Iconic Font
- Creative and Modern Flat Design, lots of possibilities
- Fully compatible for all major browsers such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Vivaldi, Internet Explorer 10+
- Well Documented
- Well Commented HTML and CSS Files
- and much more…
Images are not included
- Bootstrap: http://getbootstrap.com/
- Google fonts: https://fonts.google.com/
- Material icons: https://material.io/icons/
- Jquery: https://jquery.com/
- slick: http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
- Nivo-Slider: https://github.com/Codeinwp/Nivo-Slider-jQuery
- jqueryui: https://jqueryui.com/
- meanmenu: https://www.meanthemes.com/plugins/meanmenu/
- textillate: http://textillate.js.org/
You May also like: 60 Bootstrap Templates Bundle only $39 Save $981
- Update Preview
- Update Responsive
- Update Google Map
- Update Feature
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap, digital, electronics, electronics store, electronics template, html5, megamenu, retail, shopping, store|
|Released:||10 months ago|
|Updated:||6 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: