Clean and beautiful, easy to connect with any system and last, but not least - developer-friendly. That's Sugoi Admin. Comes with almost 600 Font and SVG icons and more than 20 plugins. By following Atomic Design principles Sugoi admin is incredibly easy to customize and makes building your own, unique templates very quick and easy.
- Atomic Design with SASS and carefully structured files
- Grunt.js tasks for development and building ready-to-go project
- automatic image compression for the web
- automatic stylesheets minification
- Tasks list widget
- CSS3 and SVG powered animations
- Beautiful checkboxes
- Perfectly scales to any device
- Sliding menu, hiding when necessary
- Unique Inbox design
- Social LifeStream - display latest tweets, dribble shots, facebook comments etc.
- Drag & Drop file uploader
- Retina compatible
- Multiple charts and graphs
- SVG and Font based icons
- 20 Blurred Backgrounds
- Interactive chat widget
- Interactive Maps NEW
- WYSIWYG Editory NEW
- and much more...
To do - list of upcoming features
- Full Calendar page
- Landing page
- Full screen gallery
- Site Tour plugin
- and much more - this list will stay up to date!
- jQuery EventCalendar
- jQuery Timeago
- jQuery LifeStream
- Unsplash (photos)
- Summernote (WYSIWYG)
- Updated Bootstrap to v3.1.1
- Fixed sidebar issues present in IE
- Added interactive jQuery Maps
- Added WYSIWYG widget
- Fixed other little layout issues
- Typography updated
- Updated Bootstrap to v3.0.3 (official SASS version)
- Added top navigation bar
- Improved display on smaller screens
- (added in second upload) Updated background styles & improved signup/login pages
- (added in third upload) Add smooth scrolling on iOS devices
- Improving momentum scrolling on iOS devices with statically positioned elements
- Added chat widget (example present on the Inbox page)
More by smogg
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin dashboard, admin template, clean admin, lightweight admin, responsive admin, responsive dashboard|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: