SuperAdmin Responsive Admin Template with Front-end Template (Live demo link is available below the description)
Version 1.0.3 is released !!!
SuperAdmin is a powerful-lightweight fully responsive retina display compatible admin template based on Bootstrap 3. SuperAdmin comes with 14 different skins and over 25 jQuery fully customized plugins. SuperAdmin is fully Responsive and adapt well in any devices.
Almost all the Bootstrap stock components are converted to match with SuperAdmin User Interface.
- All the pages are HTML5 validated and neatly coded.
- 14 eye-catchy skins to match any kind of business.
- Fully Responsive design, supported for desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap 3.
- Complete User Interface elements and components.
- Full featured file manager with SuperAdmin UI and Icons
- Event calendar with 3 different presentations
- Variety of form Components (Validation, Color picker, Date picker, Toggler, select, etc..)
- Retina display ready Icons and Images
- Media components for better Multimedia (HTML5 Video/Audio Players, Modern Lightbox, Image Carousel )
- Sample pages included such as Messages, Listview, Login etc.
FREE RESPONSIVE FRONT-END TEMPLATE!!!
- Free Front-end Template Included
- 2 variant Photo Galleries
- New Template Skin
- Icon Resource links
- Removed the Photo Gallery for update purpose.
- Removed the Weather Widget for update purpose.
- Added CSS animation for certain missing elements in Firefox Browser.
- Added CSS animation for Dropdown component.
- Updates the Scroll Smoothness in IE9 Browser.
- Initial Release
More by rushenn
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin template, backend template, dashboard, responsive admin, responsive dashboard, super, super admin, webapp|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: