Swirly Love Gay or Straight Wedding Theme with Original Illustration
A beautiful, responsive wedding theme/template with same sex marriage support, five color options, three header/navigation options (left, right, top) navigation, gallery (with touch ready lightbox), PHP/ajax contact form, and other sleek features. Comes with PSD files including the smart object vector files and easy instructions for people familiar with html.
- Original Illustration, NOT clip art.
- Easily change the location of the header for Left, Right, or Top.
- Easily change the color of the birds to reflect the genders of the couple
- Easily change the color theme into one of the five beautiful choices
- Comes with PSD files of all the vector smart objects.
- Export the smart objects to create paper invitations, t-shirts, mugs or anything else for the wedding (not to be used for items for resale on any marketplace on or offline).
- Favicon and Touch Icons included
- Excellent documentation.
- jQuery Cookie Plugin
- Magnific Popup
- Isotope (I have a commercial, developer license)
- jQuery Form Plugin
- Validation Plugin
The illustration of swirly birds, hearts, and embellishments are custom illustrations created by the theme artist. They are for use in your finished wedding website project. You may use the vector files to create other projects for the specific wedding. These include t-shirts, printed invitations, posters, and mugs but they are not to be re-sold on any other marketplace on or offline.
All the photos, except the same sex partner photos, used in the DEMO only are Public Domain from Pixabay. The same sex partners photos are from Big Stock Photo. All Photos are for DEMO use only, placeholder images are used in the downloaded theme.
Icon Font Credits
15 September 2015
- Version 1.0 Released
12 October 2015
Version 1.0.1 Released
JS: Bug fix Chrome only: the magnific popup plug in was preventing Chrome from seeing document top after looking at an image in the lightbox.
- CSS changes to couple image and row in first section to make resizing more fluid
- HTML & CSS: Changed RSVP section for ceremony and reception at different locations
- HTML: Added another page in download for the ceremony and the reception are at the same location
- HTML: Changed RSVP text to formal invitation, traditional.
- Image: Added new graphic for RSVP button.
- Images: Changed out a lot of the theme images for consistency.
- CSS: Changed CSS for the theme images in the .header
- CSS: Added new RSVP button in CSS
- CSS: Changed breakpoint point from 900px to 1000px
Upgrade instructions in the file: swirly-v1-to-v1.01-upgrade-instructions.txt
More by Different
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||gay wedding, marriage, same sex couple, side navigation, wedding, wedding theme|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: