Tales is a clean, elegant blog theme built on Twitter Bootstrap.
- Blog Detail
- About Me with Contact Form
- Fully Responsive - Automatically adapts to mobile and tablet displays
- 8 different color schemes to pick from
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Font Awesome Icons
- Custom buttons
- Clean code
- Including LESS sources
Tales includes a separate, well designed and easy to use documentation which helps you to get started with Tales.
Easy Color Customization
Thanks to LESS, Tales is very easily customizable. Almost all colors on the template can be modified by altering LESS variables in one consolidated file. It was never so easy to customize the entire color scheme of a theme.
The Dirt of Coal
Version 3.3.6-v3, May 2016
- Updated Font-Awesome to 4.6.1
- Updated jQuery to 2.2.3
Version 3.3.6-v2, March 2016
- Added 5 new color schemes
- Updated Font-Awesome to 4.4.5
- Updated jQuery to 2.2.1
- Made HackerThemes link in footer nofollow (feel free to remove this link entirely when using Tales)
- Gave searchbox a slight inset shadow
Version 3.3.6-v1, November 2015
- Updated Bootstrap to 3.3.6
- Updated Font-Awesome to 4.4.0
- Updated jQuery to 2.1.4
- Updated Modernizr to 3.2.0
- Changed folder structure to facilitate easy usage with npm (packages available on npm are now in node_modules)
- Dropped IE8 support
- Fixed contrast in breadcrumb for bluegreen scheme to improve readability
- Changed version number system to piggyback on Bootstrap's version number
- In 'About' demo page, changed word 'emacs' to 'vim' because vim is clearly the better text editor :-)
Version 2.1, February 2014
- Updated Bootstrap to version 3.1.1
- Updated FontAwesome to version 4.0.3
- Updated jQuery to version 1.11.0
- Updated Modernizr to version 2.7.1
- Removed superfluous references to main.js and ie8.css
- Added text selection color
Version 2.0, September 2013
- Migrated from Bootstrap 2.3.2 to 3.0.0
Version 1.0 August 2013
- Initial Release
More by HackerThemes
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||blog, clean, css3, elegant, html5, modern, professional, responsive|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||10 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: