TOMCAT is a clean and responsive one page template made for a fictional freelancer homepage or design agency. It based on solid code and the brand new Bootstrap 3.0. It comes with a lot of featuers. Here are some of them:
- Bootstrap 3.0.0 based
- Build- in Slider
- Smooth scrolling
- CSS3 animations (via animate.css)
- Sticky navbar
- A Subpage (in case you don´t like one pager...)
- 360+ Icons via Font Awesome
!Important: Images are NOT included!
- Responsive Framework: Bootstrap
- Responsive Sliderscript: Flexslider by MadebyMuffin
- Background Image Strechting Script: Backstretch by Scott Robbin
- Smooth scrolling script by: Kryogenix.org
- Stick navbar by: stickyjs.com
- Icons by: Font Awesome
- Background image by: Unsplash
- CSS3 animations by: Dan Eden
More by templatedeck
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.0.x|
|Labels:||animations, business, clean, corporate, minimalisitc, one page, single page|
|Released:||4 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: