We would like to update about the process of the Unify v2.0 update. Finally, we are working on the final touches and happy to announce that we are on schedule for July 3, 2017.
We have been working on Unify v2.0 over a year. It's has been a long journey and a huge challenge for our team to accomplish this major update. We hope once It will be released, you will enjoy with the next generation of Unify Template.
Here is some upcoming major features:
- Fully based on Bootstrap 4
- SASS (all components in separate files, It provides powerful control over CSS)
- Global Modular Approach (any components can be used in any demos and pages with no extra effort)
- Ultimate control over the Headers (huge functionality options)
- Design enhancement (more fresh colors, designs blocks etc.)
- New UI designs (we have extended and implemented lots of new design components)
and much more others...
Please feel free to ask If you have any questions and stay tuned on https://twitter.com/htmlstream and https://www.facebook.com/htmlstream
Two questions though:
1. is the HTML going to have semantic tags?
2. if we own unify 1.9 do we need to buy 2.0
Thank you a lot of for your message and feedback. We do truly appreciate it.
1. Yes, Unify v2.0 is fully based on HTML5.
2. All future updates are completely free including v2.0 Unify.
Please feel free to reach us if you have more questions and stay tuned for the latest updates on https://twitter.com/htmlstream
Just bought the theme and looking forward to the new header functionalities and to be able to easily customise them.
Thanks a lot for your messages and feedback. We do truly appreciate it.
We've put much effort on headers and here is some slick features which will be included in coming v2.0 Unify:
- Positions (static, absolute top, absolute bottom, absolute. 2nd screen, sticky top, sticky bottom)
- On Scroll Behaviors (show/hide header, change logo, change appearance, toggle header, hide top bar)
- Navigation's mobile behavior (default - "top", push- "sidebar", overlay - "sidebar")
- Submenu & Megamenu (onHover method, onClick method, inline submenu, megamenu column - "2, 3, etc.", megamenu horizontal/vertical tab etc.)
- CSS Animated Hamburgers Icons (slider, squeeze, arrow etc.)
- and much much more others.
The amazing part is all these above features are just controlled from HTML file through data attributes and classes.
We are on schedule for July 3, 2017 for the release v2.0 Unify Template.
Meanwhile, please do let us know If you have more questions and stay tuned for the latest updates on https://twitter.com/htmlstream
Many thanks for your message and purchase. We do much appreciate it.
Please note, Unify is a static HTML Template and It does not include Laravel integration. However, we will consider to add some intro documentation for Laravel in future updates.
Please feel free to contact us If you have more questions and stay tuned for the latest updates on https://twitter.com/htmlstream
Many thanks for your message and kind words. We do truly appreciate it.
The Admin demo will be added in couple of months after the release of v2.0 Unify. We have already started working on it and we will do our best to include as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, please feel free to contact us If you have more questions and suggestions for future updates and stay tuned for the latest updates on https://twitter.com/htmlstream
I'm opening new showroom and need to update website. Is very good time to replace old template with new . Is there chance to get pre release so I can start the work now as in the comment I saw that the release will be at the end of June and now there is info about 3th of July and we open new showroom 01.07 so will be to late. Thanks
Many thanks for your message.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide v2.0 Unify separately before Its official release and we hope for your kind understanding. We truly apologize for this inconveniences.
Please feel free to reach us If you have more questions and stay tuned for the latest updates on https://twitter.com/htmlstream
I have a couple questions:
- Is there a page in the package that includes a video in the slider/hero of the page? Your feature list says so, but we cannot find it. We'd love to implement something like that, but would prefer to use something you've built before we go trying to find one somewhere else.
- Doesn't it seem risky to use BS4 as the basis for Unify 2.0? It would see you'll have to be making tons and tons of code changes as they perfect the code -- since BS4 is still in only Alpha stage?
Thanks for a great product!
Many thanks for your message and kind words. We do much appreciate it.
1. Here are some examples for video examples in promo blocks:
a) Video in the box within the promo block (last slide):
b) Popup video in promo block:
c) Youtube background video:
d) Hosted HTML5 background video (second slide):
2. Bootstrap 4 has been developing over 2 years from now and currently Its on the final alpha release. It could be risky to release If there was a first alpha of BS4. In other words, we assume there won't be lots of changes on Its first beta release and It should be released very soon.
Please do not hesitate to reach us If you have more questions or need more information and stay tuned for the latest updates on https://twitter.com/htmlstream
i open feature_header_v4_logo_centered.html this File, what i need to make start with the color blue not green?
Thank you for your message.
To change the theme color, you should just replace assets/css/theme-colors/default.css with assets/css/theme-colors/blue.css in your HTML page. For detailed information, please check the Unify's documentation in "Theme Configuration" section.
Please do let us know If you have more questions and stay tuned for the latest updates on https://twitter.com/htmlstream
Is there an easy way to do that with 1.9.x?
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||blog, bootstrap, business, corporate, css3, e commerce, html5, news, portfolio, responsive|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||2 weeks ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: