Unishop is the ultimate e-commerce front-end solution based on Bootstrap 4. Along with styling all default components of popular framework it introduces lots of new flexible elements you can use across website. In total 25+ components.
Beside thoroughly designed store front part (homepage, catalog, categories), Unishop includes pages of User Account, Cart, Checkout, etc. to ensure your online shop will provide smooth and engaging user experience. Every successful e-commerce website should have News (Blog) section, About Us information, Contact details, FAQ section to engage with its visitors. Unishop includes all this along with service pages like: 404 Not Found, Search results, etc.
Add to this modern design, clean code and modern technologies (Node.js, Grunt, Sass, Pug (Jade), Bootstrap 4, jQuery) and you get advanced toolkit for speedy website development.
- Kick-start your development with Node.js / Grunt setup
- Speed up Unishop customization with Sass and Pug (aka Jade) preprocessors
- Modular structure using Pug (Jade) Node Templating Engine
- Thoroughly designed Homepage with unique slider
- 25 + Flexible Components. Compose new pages with ease
- Shop catalog Grid / List layout options
- Unique Single Product Gallery. Designed specially for Unishop
- Interactive Credit Card Checkout Payment step
- Additional Off-Canvas Navigation
- Mega-menu functionality
- Mobile-friendly menu. Touch-friendly interface in general
- Complete User Account design
- Well-designed Cart & Checkout pages
- Blog and Secondary pages included
- High-fidelity layered Sketch Mockups included
- Google Fonts
- Font Icons
- Customizable Google Map
- Online Documentation
- Retina ready
Sources & Credits:
Plugins, Libraries and Frameworks:
- Node.js - https://nodejs.org/en/
- Grunt - https://gruntjs.com/
- Pug - https://pugjs.org/api/getting-started.html
- Sass - http://sass-lang.com/
- jQuery - https://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap 4 - https://v4-alpha.getbootstrap.com/
- Isotope - https://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- OWL Carousel 2 - https://owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/docs/started-welcome.html
- Photoswipe - http://photoswipe.com/
- Velocity - http://velocityjs.org/
- noUiSlider - https://refreshless.com/nouislider/
- GMAP3 - http://gmap3.net/
- iziToast - http://izitoast.marcelodolce.com/
- Tether - http://tether.io/
- imagesLoaded - https://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- downCount - http://sonnyt.com/downCount/
Graphic Assets, Fonts, Icons:
More by rokaux
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||blog, bootstrap 4, business, cart, e commerce, modular, online shop, responsive, sass, store|
|Released:||2 weeks ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: