Unishop is the ultimate e-commerce front-end solution based on Bootstrap 4. Along with styling all default components of popular framework it introduces lots of new flexible elements you can use across website. In total 25+ components.
Beside thoroughly designed store front part (homepage, catalog, categories), Unishop includes pages of User Account, Cart, Checkout, etc. to ensure your online shop will provide smooth and engaging user experience. Every successful e-commerce website should have News (Blog) section, About Us information, Contact details, FAQ section to engage with its visitors. Unishop includes all this along with service pages like: 404 Not Found, Search results, etc.
Add to this modern design, clean code and modern technologies (Node.js, Grunt, Sass, Pug (Jade), Bootstrap 4, jQuery) and you get advanced toolkit for speedy website development.
- Kick-start your development with Node.js / Grunt setup
- Speed up Unishop customization with Sass and Pug (aka Jade) preprocessors
- Modular structure using Pug (Jade) Node Templating Engine
- Thoroughly designed Homepage with unique slider
- 25 + Flexible Components. Compose new pages with ease
- Shop catalog Grid / List layout options
- Unique Single Product Gallery. Designed specially for Unishop
- Interactive Credit Card Checkout Payment step
- Additional Off-Canvas Navigation
- Mega-menu functionality
- Mobile-friendly menu. Touch-friendly interface in general
- Complete User Account design
- Well-designed Cart & Checkout pages
- Blog and Secondary pages included
- High-fidelity layered Sketch Mockups included
- Google Fonts
- Font Icons
- Customizable Google Map
- Online Documentation
- Retina ready
Sources & Credits:
Plugins, Libraries and Frameworks:
- Node.js - https://nodejs.org/en/
- Grunt - https://gruntjs.com/
- Pug - https://pugjs.org/api/getting-started.html
- Sass - http://sass-lang.com/
- jQuery - https://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap 4 - https://v4-alpha.getbootstrap.com/
- Isotope - https://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- OWL Carousel 2 - https://owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/docs/started-welcome.html
- Photoswipe - http://photoswipe.com/
- Velocity - http://velocityjs.org/
- noUiSlider - https://refreshless.com/nouislider/
- GMAP3 - http://gmap3.net/
- iziToast - http://izitoast.marcelodolce.com/
- Tether - http://tether.io/
- imagesLoaded - https://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- downCount - http://sonnyt.com/downCount/
Graphic Assets, Fonts, Icons:
Please note: most of the images used (except for icons, logos) in Unishop demo are pixelated and their quality reduced in download package due to copyright restrictions.
Version 1.2 - September 17, 2017
- ADDED: New Order Tracking Page
- ADDED: Search and Filters for Components. New data-filter-list js plugin for filtering list groups.
- ADDED: New Steps component
- ADDED: New Font Icons Set Pe-7-Stroke
- ADDED: New Order Details Modal. Now when you click on order id it opens modal with order details.
- UPDATED: Node modules to latest stable version
- ADDED: grunt-cache-pug-compile and pug-inheritance for faster .pug compilation and browser reloading. Now only affected files re-compile.
- ADDED: New utility classes for removing border radius. All utility classes found in scss/base/_utilities.scss
- UPDATED: Forms styles, fixed button inside input group
- UPDATED: Sketch file with new Order Tracking page mockup
Version 1.1 - August 29, 2017
- UPDATED: Bootstrap to latest version 4.0.0 Beta
- UPDATED: All Unishop components to be compatible with Bootstrap 4.0.0 Beta
- UPDATED: User dropdown menu and mobile menu, added user avatar
- UPDATED: Navigation bar and dropdown styles, added drop shadow
- ADDED: Media object component
- ADDED: Password recovery page
- FIXED: Shop products grid issue in Microsoft Edge
- UPDATED: Documentation. Added new section: Global colors, fixed typos
- UPDATED: gruntfile.js and package.json files
Version 1.0 - July 30, 2017
- Initial release
More by rokaux
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||blog, bootstrap 4, business, cart, e commerce, modular, online shop, responsive, sass, store|
|Released:||1 month ago|
|Updated:||4 days ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: