Unison – Material Design Portfolio Template
Unison is ideal for: Design Agency, Architectual Studio, Photographer, Web Studio / Agency, Personal Blog and Portfolio Website, etc.It is built with SASS which gives creative freedom to make your own unique styles and components with ease. That makes Unison very versatile. Besides gorgeous landing pages Unison features creative Blog and Portfolio pages, Gallery, Contacts etc., and great number of various elements to compose new pages.
Layout is based on the mix of responsive Bootstrap 3 grid and advanced custom grid which makes your website looking perfectly on any device and screen sizes.
Go ahead and build your unique and appealing portfolio or blog website.
- Unique and Creative Landing Pages: Design Agency, Architectual Studio, Photographer
- Includes pages: Blog, Portfolio, About, Contacts, etc.
- Premium PSD included. save $12
- Smooth Page Transitions
- Header and Footer Variations
- Boxed / Full Width / Masonry Grid Layouts
- Creative Blog and Portfolio Layouts
- Built with SASS
- Layout Based on the Mix of Bootstrap 3 Grid and Advanced Custom Grid
- 1200+ Font Icons
- Lots of Ready to use Elements
- Clean and Heavily Commented Code
- 100% Valid and SEO friendly Code
- Retina Ready
- Optimized Graphics
- Detailed Documentation
Sources and Credits
While making this theme we used third party plugins, images, icons, fonts, etc... and want to thank their creators:
Plugins and SASS Libraries:
- Bourbon - bourbon.io/
- jQuery Library - jquery.com
- Modernizr - modernizr.com
- Detectizr.js - github.com/scottjehl/Respond
- Isotope - isotope.metafizzy.co/
- Magnific Popup - dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- Bootstrap - getbootstrap.com/
- Smoothscroll - github.com/galambalazs/smoothscroll
- Velocity.js - julian.com/research/velocity/
- Owl Carousel 2 - www.owlcarousel.owlgraphic.com/
- Gmap 3 - gmap3.net/
- Stellar.js - markdalgleish.com/projects/stellar.js/docs/
- ScrollReveal - scrollrevealjs.org/
- Pace.js - github.hubspot.com/pace/docs/welcome/
- Spincrement - github.com/johnjcamilleri/jquery-spincrement
More by 8Guild
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||ajax, architecture, blog, creative, design agency, full screen, isotope, masonry, material design, parallax|
|Released:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: