Version 3 Released
- Bootstrap v4 Ready. Writer now uses bootstrap v4 by default but the previous version 2.1 is also included which uses bootstrap v3.
Writer is a responsive blog and writing theme with a focus on minimal design and typography. Created using latest HTML5 and CSS3 features, with responsive design that works great in any device. Sass files included.
Designed to cover the wide range of screen sizes available today. Resize the width of your browser window on the live demo to see it in action.
Enable/disable theme features by editing a simple configuration file. Customise each page by editing it’s Front Matter.
Writer comes packed with alternate pages, two alternate posts pages, adjustable post footers, a single page, category pages, author and contact page.
- Home Template (index.html)
- Home Alternate Template (alt-home.html)
- Post Template (post.html)
- Post - Sidebar Template (post-sidebar.html)
- Post - Footer Template (post.html)
- Category Template (category.html)
- Page Template (page.html)
- Author Template (author.html)
- Favorites Template (favorites.html)
- Contact Template (contact.html)
Major Browser Support
Tested on all major browsers. IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
Bootstrap 4 by default
Version two comes with a fairly big overhaul, removing the dashboard example but adding useful pages that users have requested.
- Alternate homepage
- Enhanced postpage
- Postpage with sidebar
- new footer with related posts
- author template
- contact template
More by sambillingham
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||blog, business, copywriting, modern, professional, writing|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||4 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: