Good job! Very nice theme..
I would like to see 3 items in next version if possible:
1. boxed layout
2. cards similar to: http://marino-angular-2.batchthemes.com/#/ui-elements/cards
3. and product grid page simiar to: http://webapplayers.com/inspinia_admin-v2.5/ecommerce_products_grid.html
With more details visible on mouse hover..
We'll have all this in mind for future versions.
Other than that I absolutely love the theme - especially the panels that fly out. Much easier for users to get work done with this interface than the traditional admin themes!
Thanks for your interest in Yima. We really appreciate this. We will consider your comment about the menu and make changes if needed.
May I ask what the estimate time of completion is for ASP.Net MVC 6? .NET Core is basically in a stable and production ready release state according to an article from Microsoft.
We are interested in purchasing this but we have following queries. We will be using this in our .Net based MVC 5/6 solution. Can you please let me know? I appreciate it.
1) We want to have ajax & json based data pull & push for form display and submit. Thus, we want to avoid post backs. Is this implemented in the MVC based solution?
2) Does this have an example of interaction between asp.net MVC-based service and client-site ajax call?
3) We want that from list of data shown in tabular format, if we click on any record, it opens up in one of site panes or in a css/jquery based modal dialog. And data can be edited and saved directly from there. There should be no page post-backs. Can we see a working example of this?
4) How is current data shown on dashboards and other screens fetched? How does the server-side code interact with client-site fancy UI elements? Is it via json/xml or something else?
Otherwise, it is a beautiful template
Will i will be able to get the menu as like as stirp type. if i click on collapse menu, menu is hidden as of now. Instead if it is like strip type it will be great.
could you please consider the change in next release.
I was wondering when is the angular 2 version coming out?
where can i find login view on the AngularJS project??
I have problem using mvcSiteMap for example with this node <mvcSiteMapNode title="Historial de viajes" controller="Viaje" action="Index" MsmpIcon="pe-7s-graph3"/> in the URL appears to me from this way http://localhost:12778/Viaje/Index?MsmpIcon=pe-7s-graph3 how can I fix this error please.
Thank you very much for your attention!
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||admin dashboard, admin template, angular, angularjs, asp.net, front end, landing page, mvc, responsive, responsive webapp|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: