Discussion on Tempo - For Startups

Showing 1 – 8 of 8 replies
Sunfad

Thanks for this great template […]

Sunfad PURCHASED
8 years ago
Hi,

Thanks for this great template. However, I am having issues implementing the Slider on my site. The slider doesn't seem to work having done everything necessary.

Also, the toggle sign in and register behaves abnormal. Please help.

I have emailed you my site URL on hello@3rdwavemedia.com

Thanks

Sunfad
3wm
3wm SELLER
8 years ago
Had a look at your URL.

1) Please Note: All of the images used in the demo are for demo purpose ONLY! You need to use your own images for your site.

2) The slideshow and the sign in/register toggle are working perfectly on our demo. Looks like you introduced the bug while implementing the template. In the future you can use Chrome's developer tool to inspect the error. It tells you that you forgot to include the following javascript in your page:

<script type="text/javascript" src="assets/plugins/jquery-placeholder/jquery.placeholder.js"></script>

Hope that helps.
Sunfad
Sunfad PURCHASED
8 years ago
Thank you for your response.

1. We do not plan to use the demo images on the site. As you may have observed, the site is in development on a development environment.

2. Yes, I agree the both are working on your demo. It seems it was definitely our implementation that introduced the bug. The issue was that the folder default name was changed from "plugins" to "plugins_ext" because we had a existing folder with that name.

However, this was reverted and everything works fine now so far.

Thanks for your support though.

Sunfad.
3wm
3wm SELLER
8 years ago
Okay great. Thanks for letting us know. Glad you resolved the issue. :)
Sunfad
Sunfad PURCHASED
8 years ago
Hi,

Thank you again for this great theme. However, I have one particular request and was hoping you could help solve this.

How do I disable the backdrop from being clickable to prevent exiting the login, register and reset password modal popup until the required action is completed.

In other word, user should only close the modal popup when an action is completed or when the close (x) button is clicked.

Thank you for your swift response.

Sunfad.
3wm
3wm SELLER
8 years ago
You can customise that yourself.
http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#modals

>Options can be passed via data attributes or JavaScript. For data attributes, append the option name to data-, as in data-backdrop="".
3wm
3wm SELLER
8 years ago
You can add data-backdrop="static" to your modal markup
Example:
<div id="signup-modal" ... data-keyboard="false" data-backdrop="static">
Sunfad
Sunfad PURCHASED
8 years ago
Thanks man,

You are a great guy! That was a perfect fix for me. Am sure I can always ask for more help whenever I need it man?

Thanks for the support.

Sunfad.
3wm
3wm SELLER
8 years ago
No problem.
If you like our theme please can you like our facebook here?
https://www.facebook.com/3rdwavethemes/

Thank you!