Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
rybruscoe

This developer does not meet the normal […]

rybruscoe PURCHASED
7 years ago
This developer does not meet the normal standards of Wrapbootstrap. I would not recommend anyone to buy from this seller. I found an issue with the Mailchimp API code being very outdated and broken. Instead of the developer fixing the issue and sending a complete ZIP file with the corrected API code, they instead emailed me some code snippets expecting me to plug in several sections into different files. After attempting to follow this seller's instructions it still did not work at all. I have waited several days for this seller to fix the Mailchimp API integration and update it from API v2.0 to 3.0 but they have still not resolved the problems. I expected to purchase this theme and be up and running with a simple Mailchimp signup so that I could capture early interest in a new website with a new product. I had hundreds of potential customers trying to go to the website based on this theme and not being able to signup for the pre-order list. Thanks to this broken theme and dishonest seller I have now lost a lot of potential traction on the launch of a new product. NOTE: I am happy to update this feedback if the seller corrects the code and uploads a fully working version.
iothemes
iothemes SELLER
7 years ago
Dear Ry Bruscoe,

I agree that my template didn't support the new MailChimp 3.0 API because I didn't update the template in time. And I promised that I will get back to you with a working solution.

I mentioned in my email that I am having problem with my web host - Hostgator (which lasted for 2 dats) and that is the reason why I sent you a subscription working form so that you could test it by yourself. And those snippets I sent to you aren't some scrap - they are perfectly working ones. I am sorry you didn't understand how to use them, you could've just asked me for instructions. Anyway, I appreciate your honest opinion.

I don't have to say this at all. But you said something that is not appropriate. I am not a dishonest person, it takes time to fix a template and test it many times and I should make sure that it is perfect from any bugs.

I can understand how frustrated you are because its been almost 7 days since you launched your website and you almost lost several hundreds of potential customers. So, you have every reason to be mad at me.

Now, I updated the template and uploaded right now. You can download it and mail me if there's any problem.

By the way, please don't edit and change the feedback. Let people see it, I like it that way because I know that my template is perfect.

Thank you.