rybruscoe

I just followed up with another email […]

rybruscoe PURCHASED
7 years ago
I just followed up with another email. Can you please check your spam folder and add me so you receive my emails?

I think I figured out why the mailchimp integration is not currently working. According to your MailChimp.php code it references the 2.0 Mailchimp API version and this has been "Sunsetted" according to this article and several others: https://www.doubleoptinfordownload.com/mailchimp-api-2-0-sunsetting-sure-upgrade-doifd/

I bought this theme from you because it clearly says it has working MailChimp integration. This is not true now because Mailchimp API 2.0 has been deactivated. I think this is why it is not working. When I try to type in an email on the subscribe section it is doing nothing at all. It does not even give an error or anything. On the demo version you have linked to Wrapbootstrap it seems to give a confirmation when you put in an email and click the Subscribe button.

Also, on the top of the page it shows a button to "Know More" but that button does not seem to do anything either. Can you please tell me how I can get that button to navigate to the subscription section closer to the bottom of the single product page? There is also a similar button further down the page just below the features section, that does not seem to work either and there are no notes in the code as to how to link it to anything or make it work.

I really appreciate your help as I need to get this working ASAP. I have written you via email with more details and some screenshots.

Thank you!