Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
ryanmission

I bought this template quite a while […]

ryanmission
9 years ago
So, I bought this template quite a while ago through Envato Market and at the time had no idea that this was merely just a static template. Now that I have all the code from purchasing it, I checked out the blog section where we would have been adding content like articles, news, etc.

I have to ask..

Why is there a "comment" section?
Why is there a "popular" section?
Why is there a "recent" section?
Why is there a "contact" submission section?

All of these are just statically coded...what good is this?

I've seen other comments on here asking about Joomla or Wordpress, and i can only assume that these people were also under the impression that these templates did more than just display statically coded content.

Are there any plans to release a more useful version of this template? One that isn't just for a web page that stays the same? Do you know of any tutorials on converting this template to a theme for either Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc..?

I understand that it seems like all templates on this website are the same style (static), but I dont own those.

Thanks
fifothemes
fifothemes SELLER
9 years ago
Hi,
First of all i have never sold this template on Envato market. I think you misunderstood about this template. This is a static HTML template and it will not work as a Wordpress/Joomla theme.

The good news is we are going to release the wordpress version pretty soon.

Regards
FIFO THEMES