Showing 1 – 6 of 6 replies
jahirfiquitiva

9 months and no updates. I'm having […]

jahirfiquitiva PURCHASED
6 years ago
9 months and no updates.

I'm having issues with the automatic scrolling when I open a link like mywebsite.com/#section ...
It goes to a different section.

Any chance you could look into it and fix it? Thanks in advance.
LuckyRoo
LuckyRoo SELLER
6 years ago
Hi,
Everything works perfectly as in my demo page. Can you provide your page URL? Need to look at the HTML inspect element to have better view on this.

Thank you.
Al
jahirfiquitiva
jahirfiquitiva PURCHASED
6 years ago
Hi,

I managed to fix the scrolling issue. Btw, I have found 2 extra issues that happen in the demos:

1. With filterable portfolio: Open it in desktop, then press on a filter (to remove some items), then press F12 to access dev tools (at least on Chrome), then change the device preview to mobile or similar, then:
a) The scroll position is not the exact same as it was before doing this.
b) The portfolio items are positioned over the next section content, which makes that content unreadable.

2. With any template and happens in all devices: Scroll to a section you want to read, then press F5 or Ctrl+F5 to reload the site. After page loads, the scroll position is not the exact same as it was before reloading the site.

3. It's been 10 months since last update, and I'm sure many of the tools and scripts are constantly updated/improved.

Please provide a new update fixing the issues and updating the tools and scripts to have a fully-functional updated website.

Thanks in advance.
LuckyRoo
LuckyRoo SELLER
6 years ago
I can't find your "extra issues" in my demo page. Everything works perfectly as in my demo page. Can you provide your page URL?

Thank you,
Al
jahirfiquitiva
jahirfiquitiva PURCHASED
6 years ago
Thanks

I decided to make a video showing the issues, since you don't seem to be able to see them.

You can watch it here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw52d3_ZiSb9LW45X3lBd24yMUk/view?usp=sharing

This is the website used to test it in the video:
http://themes.lucky-roo.com/berg-v2.0/HTML_Template/filterable-portfolio.html

I have made some extra modifications to my website, so I won't link to it. Anyways, as shown in the video, the issue happens with the official demos, and therefore happens with all derived works.
jahirfiquitiva
jahirfiquitiva PURCHASED
6 years ago
Hey etap

I was wondering if you were able to see the issue, if you're going to fix it or just simply ignore it?

Thanks
LuckyRoo
LuckyRoo SELLER
6 years ago
Hi, apologies for the late reply.

Q: With filterable portfolio: Open it in desktop, then press on a filter (to remove some items), then press F12 to access dev tools (at least on Chrome), then change the device preview to mobile or similar, then:
a) The scroll position is not the exact same as it was before doing this.
b) The portfolio items are positioned over the next section content, which makes that content unreadable.

A: I watched your video, it only happens if you use browser dev tools, not on mobile device. BERG works perfectly on mobile device. Is it possible for your website visitors press F12 to access "dev tools" just to see your cv/resume in preview mode for mobile?

Q: With any template and happens in all devices: Scroll to a section you want to read, then press F5 or Ctrl+F5 to reload the site. After page loads, the scroll position is not the exact same as it was before reloading the site.

A: So what if the scroll position is not the exact same after reloading the site? I don't think it's a serious issue :). Normal visitors will not reload your website page many times, especially if your website is just a cv/resume.

If you really concerned about the extra issue, I might fix this in future update, but I can't guarantee an estimated date for the release.

Thank you,
Al