Showing 1 – 6 of 6 replies
joeR57

Thanks for the great set of templates […]

joeR57 PURCHASED
5 years ago
Hi Thanks for the great set of templates. I am having some challenges with the image slider on 3.6.1 with regards the text animation.

1. do you have a list of the effects that are available eg: fadeInDownBig etc.. that would be a great help
2. something is odd with the timing of the text animations, it feels like the clock starts at the same time on each slide so if a have a slide with a duration of 5000 I need to delay the text effects on the next slide by 5000 + the desired delay. Each subsequent slide needs the the total display time of all previous slides added to the text animation delay. After the delays have been corrected it the text animations work on all slides once. After the first loop only the initial slide has an animation the rest are static.

Is there a quick fix for this?

Thanks in advance for your help.
joeR57
joeR57 PURCHASED
5 years ago
I have found a list of animations on the daneden / animate.css page on Github which solved question 1 for me. Could you look in the timing issues I outlined on point 2.

Many thanks for your help.
Webpixels
Webpixels SELLER
5 years ago
Hi,

Thank you for your message!

Could you please send me the page example on which you saw this problem? As soon as I get the solution I will come back with a reply. Should not take more than a couple of hrs :)

Best regards,
Webpixels Team
joeR57
joeR57 PURCHASED
5 years ago
Thanks for getting back to me, here is a link to the work in progress site https://antdatsolutions.com.au/NewSite
You'll notice the animations on slide 2 and 3 stop after the first cycle and please note what I have had to do to the delays on each slide to make the animations display on the first cycle.

Thank you for your support, it greatly appreciated
Joe
joeR57
joeR57 PURCHASED
5 years ago
Hi Webpixels,

I am wondering if you have any suggestions pertaining to this issue, any help woul be greatly appreciated.

Joe
joeR57
joeR57 PURCHASED
5 years ago
Hi Webpixels,

Do you have a solution for the image slider issue I'm experiencing? It has been well over one week since I heard from you.

Joe
Webpixels
Webpixels SELLER
5 years ago
Hi, Joe,

Sorry for the delay. I didn't get a notification that I received a comment here.

Could you please send me an email at support@webpixels.io? I might have the solution and I would like to test it first. Afterwards I will make the solution public, until we send the update with the fix.

Thanks!