Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
Khadiry06

I bought this application which looks […]

Khadiry06 PURCHASED
5 years ago
HI , I bought this application which looks good but i need some assistance with the contact form
i have tried everything possible to make it work but it is not working
how best can we work together to make this work for me
Webpixels
Webpixels SELLER
5 years ago
Hi, Kadiri,

Thank you for your message and sorry for the delay. I hope I am responding in time to solve your problem :)

The contact sending script is not so complicated as it seems. All you need to do is to go to the send-email.php and replace the credentials with the ones from your email service provider. Make sure you are working on a server not on localhost. Basically, you will need to replace the next variables:

$mail->Host
$mail->Username
$mail->Password
$mail->SMTPSecure (values: tls or ssl)
$mail->Port

All the values needed are provided by you mail service provider. All emails are sent via PHP Mailer which uses SMTP Authentication so that the email don't be categorized as Spam.

However, if you are using a Gmail or Yahoo, please google for the SMTP credentials they provide.

Also, the sending scripts includes a recaptcha validation, so you will need to obtain an API key from Google and replace the secret key from the same file.

Get yours here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3beta.html

$secret = YOUR_RECAPTCHA_KEY

After that, you are good to go. The sending is made with AJAX. The code is in the /assets/js/wpx.app.js (search for "form_contact"). You can modify it as you see fit.

Hope this was helpful. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need other information.

Best regards,
Webpixels Team