RomanDK

Decent looking template great design! […]

RomanDK PURCHASED
9 years ago
Hi guys,

Decent looking template great design! but I have some tech. problems with it. First of all main font doesn't have Cyrillic letters, but I found a substitution to it, so this problems seems to be solved in my case. Another thing is that pictures in portfolio and blog sections doesn't re-size properly when viewed on mobile phone (iPhone 4s in my case), which make this template unusable on mobile devices. Also when you're resizing browser window, at some points pictures are getting stretched or shrieked and it distorts pictures content. And another mobile-related thing,may-be this "wow" plugin consuming too much memory, I don't know, but it doesn't look that smooth on mobile. And it's kind of slow, when you are scrolling down the page content appears with a significant delay, so you actually have to scroll a bit too long down before content pops up or fly in. What would be the best way to disable 'wow' plugin on mobile devices ? And how can I fix those pictures-related issues ? And all these problems can actually be reproduced on your demo, so you don't need a link to my website.

Best regards
Roman