Showing 1 – 3 of 3 replies
Nazirovich

Angular Version Missing Features and Problems

Nazirovich PURCHASED
1 month ago
I can't find the full form stuff in the angular template, especially WYSIWYG, validation, the drop zone.
I didn't check other categories, but it feels like the Angular version is missing some features.

The architecture of the template is not Angular 17 as well, it's just an old angular version converted to 17, if you use any of
the new Angular 17 features such as @for it will break the template and will require lots of efforts to make it work.
For example:

I had to change this in LoginV2:
<!-- BEGIN login-bg -->
<div class="login-bg-list clearfix">
<div class="login-bg-list-item" *ngFor="let list of bgList" [ngClass]="{ 'active': list.active }">
<a href="javascript:;" class="login-bg-list-link" (click)="changeBg(list)" [ngStyle]="{ 'background-image': 'url(' + list.bg + ')' }"></a>
</div>
</div>
<!-- END login-bg -->

to:

<!-- BEGIN login-bg -->
<div class="login-bg-list clearfix">
@for(list of bgList; track list.bg){
<div class="login-bg-list-item" [class]="list.active">
<a
href="javascript:;"
class="login-bg-list-link"
(click)="changeBg(list)"
[style]="{'background-image': 'url(' + list.bg + ')'}"
></a>
</div>

}
</div>
<!-- END login-bg -->

Last edited 1 month ago

SeanTheme
SeanTheme SELLER
1 month ago
Hi,

For your information, it is able to use the [ngFor] with @for in between the angular 17. You might be able to use the new syntax together with the previous [ngFor] syntax.

p.s we will release a new version very soon with all this new updates, packages, and new version like svelte and django as well. please stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Sean.
Nazirovich
Nazirovich PURCHASED
1 month ago
Soon does not cut it we have a deadline.
I purchased this template thinking that it had all the features, there was no indication anywhere that the Angular 17 version is missing some features.
You should have said it in the description!
SeanTheme
SeanTheme SELLER
1 month ago
Hi,

Different version of framework has different plugins has been included in the package and all of it has been shown in our demo site as well.

Best Regards,
Sean.