Showing 1 – 6 of 6 replies
Ashfan

Angular 16 npm installation error

Ashfan PURCHASED
4 months ago
I'm facing an installation error. Please find the link for the error log. I can create new projects, and I can install node_modules for existing projects as well. Tnx in advance

https://drive.google.com/file/d/121BeZ6H7MU7LpTklkm9a6tFGBPMH8O5d/view?usp=sharing
SeanTheme
SeanTheme SELLER
4 months ago
Hi,

Try to upgrade your npm version to at least v10+ and re-try again the npm install --force command.

p.s if the error still persist, you might need to wait for the new version release as we already submitted a new version to Wrapbootstrap system which include the updates for Angular 17.

Best Regards,
Sean.
Ashfan
Ashfan PURCHASED
4 months ago
Try to upgrade your npm version to at least v10+ and re-try again the npm install --force command.

I tried this but didn't worked.

I'll wait until Wrapbootstrap to release version 17.
Ashfan
Ashfan PURCHASED
4 months ago
It seems Fiber has an issue, I removed it from the package.json file. Then I tried npm install --force it's installed successfully, but I don't know where you use fiber in the application. I hope in angular 17 it'll be fixed.

My node version: v20.10.0
NPM version: 10.2.3
SeanTheme
SeanTheme SELLER
4 months ago
Hi,

Yeah, we have fixed that issue in next version release.

Best Regards,
Sean.
Ashfan
Ashfan PURCHASED
1 month ago
Hi,

I download your latest version which means angular 17. Still, I'm getting npm install --force on the same error. Once I remove fiber I can install node_modules successfully
SeanTheme
SeanTheme SELLER
1 month ago
Hi,

Yeah. For node js 18.x, it is working fine for having the fiber package with Angular 17. But for node js 20.x, you might need to remove the fiber package.

p.s we will release a new version very soon with all this new updates, packages, and new version like svelte and django as well. please stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Sean.