Fenix

Couple of questions, 1. How can I […]

Fenix PURCHASED
3 years ago
Hello,

Couple of questions,

1. How can i remove the fade-in layout and replace it for other preloader? i've tried having two unsuccessful results, first the new preloader did load but everything else disappeared (I assume layout never fade-in) and the second result was that the new preloader was at the top of the page and didn't hide/fade-out. Is there a way to erase completely the js code for that without affecting everything else?

2.- While loading webpage, the video screen shows a grey background (the same image that you can see on your demo "youtube light" (index-8.html) until the video starts running. Is there a way to avoid that grey image? neither background-image or background color seems to help. I think it load both for an instant but the gray image overrides them. In mobile version this grey image stands. (I understand video playing is not supported in mobiles, yet I was expecting data-background kick in but didn't.)

3.- How can I avoid black screen when video looping? (i've check that my video doesn't have a black screen neither audio)

I really don't know css, js or html, I'm doing it only by common sense and google help. Any guidelines would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.