Showing 1 – 3 of 3 replies
idenos

Home 13 > What Header is 100 % compatible for Subpages?

idenos PURCHASED
1 year ago
Hi Chitrakoot Web Team,

i like and purcased your great template. But i have an problem and did´t get it fixed by myselfe.

I what to use "Home 13" as base for my new home incl. the great Banner Animation as new Home soon. When i use this for a separate page the menu is lost a the beginning. The site starts with the banner and appears only when i scroll down.

Here you can see the bug:
https://start-filmmaking.de/bf-film.php

Is this happening because i used another (changend from styles-2.css to styles.css) or what i messed up?

Greetings from Germany!

Martin
Chitrakoot Web
1 year ago
Thank you so much Martin for purchasing the Crizal template. We have checked the URL which you have shared (Thank you for sharing an URL). It happens because of the inner pages are using headerstyle1 and homepage (animation objects or home-13) is used headerstyle3.

Solution:
Just replace class in the <header> tag for inner pages which you have shared the link. <header class="header-style1 menu_area-light"> To <header class="header-style3 bg-transparent border-0">

Hope! Your issue will be fixed. Still any doubt/confusion, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please send your problem at hello@chitrakootweb.com so we can explain in details.

Thank you,
Chitrakoot Web.
idenos
idenos PURCHASED
1 year ago
Hey Chitrakoot Web-Team,

thanks for your fast reply and this usefull feedback. So i will have separate includes for both header-types.

Greetings,

Martin
Chitrakoot Web
1 year ago
You're always welcome!

Not full or separate header, you have to just update class in the <header> tag (header class="header-style1 menu_area-light"> To <header class="header-style3 bg-transparent border-0">).

If the page doesn't have a main page title that time you have to use <header class="header-style3 bg-transparent border-0"> this header class.

If the page has a page title like this (https://start-filmmaking.de/in-house-schulung-trainer-filmen-kamera-workshop-bonn-nrw.php) then you have to use <header class="header-style1 menu_area-light">.

Hope! This will help you.

Still any doubt, Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
Chitrakoot Web.