Showing 1 – 8 of 8 replies
SoIT

I have the same problem as Tymbo but as […]

SoIT PURCHASED
4 years ago
I have the same problem as Tymbo but as far as I can see it is because it is an old version of Revolution slider that is bundled with this template, and that Revoslider doesn't follow the newer rules for automatic video playback.

Any chance you can update the theme with newest plugins or send the newest version of revoslider for this template? :)
Chitrakoot Web
4 years ago
Thank you for purchasing the Crizal - Multipurpose Responsive + Admin Template. We're upgrading the template very soon we will release the updated version. In the updated version that issue will be resolved and you'll get more demos and features of the template. For now Please share your email id or send us mail at hello@chitrakootweb.com we'll send you the latest version of the revolution slider.

Thank you,
Chitrakoot Web.
SoIT
SoIT PURCHASED
4 years ago
Wow that is what i call quick response :D very nice service and looking forward to the update :D my email is info@soit.dk
Chitrakoot Web
4 years ago
Thank you for sharing the email ID. We've sent you mail for the same.

Thank you.
SoIT
SoIT PURCHASED
4 years ago
thanks a lot :D Mail received. Revslider uploaded to my site, Files replaced and it just works perfect :) Thanks for the quick reponse and help :)

Do you have any estimate on when the next update for the template comes? :)
Chitrakoot Web
4 years ago
You're always welcome. :)

Due to COIVD-19 some staff members are on leave so we cannot give estimate time now, but when we update the template will definitely inform you. Hope! you'll understand.

Thank you,
Chitrakoot Web.
SoIT
SoIT PURCHASED
4 years ago
Of course i understand :) I'm using the template as it is now and looking forward to the update and see what you came up with :D I do hope there's been more focus on the admin part though so it will become the best universal template. As it is now i need to use this for Frontend (what people need to read) and another template for when they log in which is kind of anoying :)

But no matter what the plans are i stay with this for the presentation/information site :)
Chitrakoot Web
4 years ago
Thank you so much for your suggestions. We'll definitely think about that.

Thank you,
Chitrakoot Web.
Chitrakoot Web
3 years ago
"Do you have any estimate on when the next update for the template comes? :)"

We've just released the V3.0.0

Thank you,
Chitrakoot Web.