Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
deyta

Not following bootstrap conventions […]

deyta PURCHASED
3 years ago
not following bootstrap conventions. overwriting and duplicating base bootstrap code. Some highlights are;
* Not using variables file that should be used by bootstrap themes. It has its own variables for example there is a $PrimaryColor which should be $primary in bootstrap variables file. So the base bootstrap is rendering with default color and this theme is rendering by the color set in $PrimaryColor. It is duplicating code by overwriting every elements color.
* Font sizes are inconsistent with base bootstrap theme. In fact bootstrap by default uses 'rem' in font sizes, this one uses 'px's. Also font family is inconsistent with base bootstrap theme. To cover these issues it is overwriting all base bootstrap styles.
* standard helpers like; navbar-light, navbar-dark, bg-theme is not used. To give the same effect, author used only navbar-default and rewrote light, dark, theme styles manually.
* because all base bootstrap syles are overwritten you cannot use basic bootstrap features. I tried to set "bg-dark text-light" on a section element and see all heading styles are not visible (or barely visible as it is dark on dark). When I disabled the theme style and used original bootstrap style, the colors was right.
Unfortunately, these problems are not specific to this theme only. In fact I am frustrated to find a usable bootstrap theme from any source.
Chitrakoot Web
3 years ago
Thank you for your comments.

We’ll definitely take care of font size, variables, default classes and will make the design using of maximum default classes with very next update of the template. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Sorry for any trouble caused.

Thank you,
Chitrakoot Web.