Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
Nandita

I'm planning to purchase the template […]

Nandita PURCHASED
6 years ago
Hello,

I'm planning to purchase the template and customise it so as to be used as my company's website.
Is the template easy to understand and customise?
Secondly, since I'll be using it for only a single purpose, should I get the "Single application"?
Finally, once I purchase the template, I can customise it as per my requirements and there is no additional cost to pay?

N.B: I'll be customising the template maybe using different computers and there is possibility for me to change the hosting company for more than one time in the future.

Please treat it as urgent and thank you for guiding me regarding which one is more appropriate for me.

Thanks and Regards,
Nandita
GridBootstrap
GridBootstrap SELLER
6 years ago
Hi Nandita,
Thank you for your interest. However, you know it is a HTML template. Not only my template, all HTML template will be same. So it will be easy to customize.
- Yes, you can get single application.
- If you customize it yourself, you never need to pay others. But if you hire someone to customize on behalf of you, you will have to pay him. in that case you can hire me for customization. Here is my email - gridbootstrap@gmail.com

Hosing issue is not related with this. You can change your hosting as much as you need.

Thanks again.