Showing 1 – 5 of 5 replies
rudivasion

I bought your theme, but found an […]

rudivasion PURCHASED
8 years ago
I bought your theme, but found an annoying bug in ie and firefox: when you click for example at "contact" the active brown color in the menu will be not shown when the content scrolls down, there are some pixels down missing until it gets active, could you fix that asap?
3wm
3wm SELLER
8 years ago
Thank you for reporting the bug. We will look into it asap.
3wm
3wm SELLER
8 years ago
Just tried Firefox and clicking the "contact" link seems working fine...
Can you try disabling your firefox add-ons and see what happens?
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode
rudivasion
rudivasion PURCHASED
8 years ago
The bug is not visible in Chrome or IOS 9.1 (iPad), but with the IE 11.0.96 it is the worst: all menu-items are not active after scrolling down via menu-link, if you scroll manually just 1px further down the active menu-color will appear - in firefox 42.0 it is the same, but only with the "contact"-link, the other links before are fine. I also tried the "safe mode without add-ons", with the safemode the behavior is the same as in IE: no active link-color with all menu-items. It seems the content scrolls just 1px less, before it can trigger the active color... I use win7 and I never had this issue with other websites, for example your website www.3rdwavemedia.com works totally fine in all my browsers, all links get active if you scroll down by menu-link.
3wm
3wm SELLER
8 years ago
Thanks for the info! Investigating now...
3wm
3wm SELLER
8 years ago
The fix is included in v1.2. Tested in IE11 and Firefox (Windows system)