Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
mauretoo

I've read the comments in the LESS […]

mauretoo PURCHASED
6 years ago
Hi there. I´ve read the comments in the LESS folder. I want to know, if you can.. step by step, the process to change variables and export a (replacement) css set to get a cutomized result in latest EPONA.

My guess:
- get winLess and install it on win.
- edit variables.less to change main colors, hover, some background, etc.
- and that´s it: I couldn´t get more far than that. How do I export all theme files? Do I replace in css folders completely? By changing variable.less file, I should NO use any theme.color.css files after doing that?
Search online for any EPONA less youtube tutorial... but no luck. I think that´s a good video to post sometime in the future!
Regards.
M.
mauretoo
mauretoo PURCHASED
6 years ago
UPDATE: I tried winless. Just for test LESS folder... i processed production.less and it output production.css

QUestion(s):
- do I have to change variables.less first, yep?
- then run winless.exe on production.less...
- it outputs production.css

and I have to call THAT file instead...:
essentials.css? I´ve seen that first you call all plugins, THEN the theme files. My question is that for example, in home2.html you call a bunch of files, let´s say:
<!-- THEME CSS -->
<link href="assets/css/essentials.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="assets/css/layout.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="assets/css/header-2.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="assets/css/footer-default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="assets/css/color_scheme/red.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" id="color_scheme" />
Then you overide those WITH production.css? I don´t get it.. I mean, how should be production.css used to replace all above css files...?

Thanks. ( I think I´m a little closer, ... but not. I need some guidance frm you guys).
Regards
M.