Showing 1 – 4 of 4 replies
rump_shaker

I notice that the slider is cropping […]

rump_shaker
6 years ago
I notice that the slider is cropping images instead of resizing them. Hence the images on small screen or resized browzers cant see the whole image but only some small part of it

I intent to buy this theme, because it is outstanding but I need to be sure that there is easy way to make the slider real responsive.
KingStudio
KingStudio SELLER
6 years ago
Hi,

The slider can be made to show full image on mobile devices, but then the height won't fit the full-screen, so on the demo #1 you will have a huge white space between the slider and the footer, that's why it's better to crop the image instead and have the slider fill the entire browser screen.

Kind Regards,
KingStudio
rump_shaker
rump_shaker
6 years ago
I understand this from designer point of view. You dont want to have blank space between content and footer. But that way the images never can be seen at all. I want to have a photography portfolio. The content of the image should be more important than the design layout, I think. The only proper solution for me is, to hide the slider on smaller devices and implement some gallery instead of slider. I want my visitors to see the whole images.
rump_shaker
rump_shaker
6 years ago
Despite that, the design is killing. Very beautiful, clean and simple design. Congratulations. One of the best that I sow around.
KingStudio
KingStudio SELLER
6 years ago
That also can be done to add a gallery which is shown only on mobile and hidden on desktop size, for example if you check demo #3 there is a slider on top and gallery below the slider, so that can be done with the demo #1 slider, so you can add a gallery of the full-size images and with some simple CSS you can make the gallery hidden on desktop and to be shown on mobile ( We can help you with that as Support ).