Showing 1 – 3 of 3 replies
rosabrand

I am having difficulty changing the […]

rosabrand PURCHASED
3 years ago
Hi,

I am having difficulty changing the color on the fly-out with text on your "Projects-elements.html", Project Style - 01. It is currently showing as green which is the default color for your template. I have replaced the green color in the entire project with a different color and everything changes except this. I am really confused here. Is it a bug, and if not can you kindly guide me on how to change this specific color.

Thank you.
Chitrakoot Web
3 years ago
Thank you for purchasing the Fabrex template.

It's not a bug. It's because of transparent color. It's value is given in the rgba mode like this rgba(134, 188, 66, 0.95).

You've to change that value. If you don't have an idea how to change my color to rgba mode then please convert your color in rgba mode using this website (http://hex2rgba.devoth.com/). Please replace only the first three values (Don't make any change in the 0.95 values. It is for transparency. You can change it for transparency).

If you have any doubt or confusion, please leave the message at hello@chitrakootweb.com so we can explain you in details.

Thank you,
Chitrakoot Web.
rosabrand
rosabrand PURCHASED
3 years ago
Thank you! That worked like a charm. I used Photoshop for the RGB values (that's how I usually find them). I had tried to search for the rgba value but couldn't find it. I searched using the values you gave me and viola!

Love this template and love how easy it is to manipulate. My client is over the moon in love with how her new website is turning out (using this template).

Excellent product and customer service!
Chitrakoot Web
3 years ago
Awesome and glad you like our template and customer support. Thanks a lot for your message :)