Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
ndgdev

I've dropped in the latest Bootstrap […]

ndgdev PURCHASED
7 years ago
I've dropped in the latest Bootstrap (3.3.6 at time of this writing) into the FlexAdmin theme and don't seem to notice any regressions in relation to the unmodified FlexAdmin demo. Have you run into any issues with dropping in a new Bootstrap version? Appears the Bootstrap maintainers have mostly done bug fixes and backwards compatible changes (such as additions for new glyphicons).

I did notice one odd thing about FlexAdmin though, the demo page for sliders doesn't appear to render properly - all the panels on that page appear blank, even when using the original bootstrap library bundled in FlexAdmin (3.1). Have these widgets ever worked or have there been browser changes over the years that broke this particular set of widget functionality? (I'm on the latest Chrome, haven't tried any other browsers yet)

Thanks,
Alex
BlackrockDigital
7 years ago
I will check this out! The theme needs an update which will be coming soon but I've not had the time to check for compatibility with 3.3.6. I will definitely be rewriting quite a bit of code for Bootstrap 4 but there are a lot of updates that will be coming soon, but I don't have an exact timeline yet unfortunately.