Discussion on FRESH - One Page Theme

Showing 1 – 4 of 4 replies
raymagnant

Tested on iPhone 5s latest OS the Menu […]

raymagnant PURCHASED
9 years ago
Tested on iPhone 5s latest OS - the Menu does not retract after selecting new page from nav drop-down. I love this theme, but it's not intuitive to have to click the X every time to close the menu.
tomaj
tomaj SELLER
9 years ago
You are right! I will fix it with new update that I am working on.
raymagnant
raymagnant PURCHASED
9 years ago
That's great.

1. If we buy the template now, do we get the update free?
2. When do you expect to have the update ready?
3. How will we know when the update is released.
raymagnant
raymagnant PURCHASED
9 years ago
For the update - here are a couple of other bugs when using iPhone 5s ( running iOS 7.1.2 ) and a new Android ( running 4.4.2 )

1. ( iPhone & Android )The 'Carousel' section cuts off the top half of the content ( so the icon and the first two words are hidden. See it here in the simulator: http://iphone5csimulator.com

2. ( iPhone only ) Sometimes in the lower sections - clicking the 'X' menu icon to close the menu - scrolls all the way to the top, instead of staying in the same section. This doesn't happen every time, but sometimes.
tomaj
tomaj SELLER
9 years ago
As far as i know, when new version is available all customers that already bought template will be notified via email notification and it will be free.

Thanks for all testing - i hope that i will submit new update in two days from now (so i think this week will be approved by wrapbootstrap team and you will be notified)