Showing 1 – 3 of 3 replies
chriswayg

I bought your very nice looking theme a […]

chriswayg PURCHASED
8 years ago
Hi, I bought your very nice looking theme a few days ago and have been testing it. I noticed, that it takes a very long time before anything is seen on the screen. On my 5Mb/s DSL connection the browser window is white for *a full minute* before even the "Humanity is Loading..." animation appears. Then it takes another 15 seconds for the page to load fully. I suspect, that this is an issue with the preload javascript. Tested with your demo page and on my own site.

Here is what I would expect it to do:
1) "Humanity is Loading..." animation appears immediately (<2 sec)
2) preloader loads the top portion & main-carousel of the page (<8sec) and displays it
3) the rest of the page is loaded (with or without a pre-loader)

Here is the setup I used, if you'd like to reproduce this:
* Chrome on OS X 10.10 with Developer Tools & Disable cache, Network Tab
* load http://demo.themeregion.com/humanity/index.html
* or my page http://main.lightinasia.org:8005
* it loads a full 8 MB of page data (about 80% of page data) before "Humanity is Loading..." appears
* then it shows "Humanity is Loading..." briefly while loading another 2 MB (20% of page data) of data
* Average Network: consumer DSL 5Mb/s ping 250ms - 60 sec blank + 15 sec full load
* Fast Network: 35 Mb/s ping 150 ms - 15 sec blank + 5 sec full load (this one was tested via crossbrowsertesting.com)

The problem is, independent of network conditions: "Humanity is Loading..." only appears after 80% of the page is already loaded. On a slower network as here in Asia, this make the page unusable. Could you fix the script, please?
ThemeRegion
ThemeRegion SELLER
8 years ago
Hi,
Thank you for purchased our template. However, I hope, I will be able to solve this issue. I will send you a mail.

Note: I could not found any PURCHASED icon with your user id. Please send me your purchased details.

Thanks
chriswayg
chriswayg PURCHASED
8 years ago
Hi, thanks for looking into this!

I noticed, that the page on your demo site loads much faster now. What did you change? If you have an update version I would like to redownload it.

I contacted support, as I was not able to attach the purchase to my account.

Here are the Transaction Details: The PayPal account used is: Adela W.
Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #45P4272342715753S)
Sep 30, 2015 Payment To WrapMarket LLC Completed ... -$12.00 USD
Humanity - Non-Profit Charity Theme (Single Application License)
Item Number: WB07J7L1S

Chris
ThemeRegion
ThemeRegion SELLER
8 years ago
Hello Chris,
I will give you solution but I need to see purchased button. Because I did not find your transaction. or please send me your licence ID through the contact mail. I will replay you as early as possible.

Thanks for your co operation.