Showing 1 – 5 of 5 replies
alexx

Can't run ASP.core project

alexx PURCHASED
1 year ago
When building the ASP projects I get the following errors:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS1061 'IHtmlHelper<dynamic>' does not contain a definition for 'PageClass' and no accessible extension method 'PageClass' accepting a first argument of type 'IHtmlHelper<dynamic>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) ASPNET_Core_3 D:\Development\NET\samples\ASPNET_Core_3_0_Full_Project\ASPNET_Core_3\Views\Shared\_Layout_2.cshtml 31 N/A

Error CS1061 'IHtmlHelper<dynamic>' does not contain a definition for 'IsSelected' and no accessible extension method 'IsSelected' accepting a first argument of type 'IHtmlHelper<dynamic>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) ASPNET_Core_3 D:\Development\NET\samples\ASPNET_Core_3_0_Full_Project\ASPNET_Core_3\Views\Shared\_NavigationOffCanvas.cshtml 192 N/A

I have installed .NET Core 3 and Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures Nuget package.

Please help.
WebAppLayers
WebAppLayers SELLER
1 year ago
Hi,

Please provide information about your environment, your os, vs version and .net.

Best, Damian
alexx
alexx PURCHASED
1 year ago
Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build: 22621.1105
Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2022 17.4.4
.NET Core 3

Last edited 1 year ago

WebAppLayers
WebAppLayers SELLER
1 year ago
Hi,

I guest it's the VS version, Inspinia was build with VS 2019. I will check that and let you know.

Regards, Damian
WebAppLayers
WebAppLayers SELLER
1 year ago
Hi @alexx,

I just checked clean installation of VS 2022 version with additional installed .net 3.1 and clean Inspinia 2.4. Everything works without issue. I also upgrade target framework to 7.0 and it also work well. Based on message you have it could be related to some namespace issue as it can't find additional two helper methods. Please contact with me on support email to further go with this, we could share files also if you changed something.

Best regards, Damian
WebAppLayers
WebAppLayers SELLER
1 year ago
I should mentioned, I installed clean latest VS 2022 Community version not Enterprise.