Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
lautfux

Unfortunately I didn't get a reply […]

lautfux PURCHASED
3 years ago
Hi,
unfortunately I didn't get a reply after writing an email to hello@iamabdus.com on July,29th,2020.

I got three questions:

1. The Details for the template kidz advertise "3 header - and footer styles", but in the documentation there is noting said how to adress the alternative (lighter) footer styles. How can I use them ?

2. In the Boxed Layout style with a static Header, one of the "Impress your clients" heading is not fully
readable or centered, also the headings seem to be aligned differently - does it depend on the image size ?
Am I able to influence which part of the image is displayed when switching from wide to boxed layout ?

3. While searching a colorful base template for an elementary school, i found your Kidz template on wrapbootstrap and ordered it before I noticed it is not Joomla specific - what is the best way to fit it for Joomla ? (I am not into template design and trying my best to migrate, but an idea for a quick result would be appreciated.).

Sincerely

Sandra
iamabdus
iamabdus SELLER
3 years ago
Hi, I applozize for the email, I missed that somehow.

Here are your answers:
1. All three headers and footers are implemented in different home versions. If you want to use light footer style, just copy that from index-v2.html

2. Just add "boxed default" class to body <body id="body" class="up-scroll boxed default"> and the slider will work fine.
The Slider Revolution does not have that control on image.

3. We don't have Joomla version but If you follow standard process to convert HTML to Joomla, you can migrate it easily.

Thanks,
Abdus