HermitStudio

I brought this theme and I like it a […]

HermitStudio PURCHASED
6 years ago
Hi,

I brought this theme and I like it a lot. However there seems to be a problem with the google map on the contact page. There is no map image loaded and in the browser's console I get authentication errors in both Firefox and Chrome:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
ViewportInfoService.GetViewportInfo Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/24/3/util.js:218 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys
oD.T @ maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/24/3/util.js:218
AuthenticationService.Authenticate Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

It was like this before I changed anything on the page (it is also like this in the demo but I thought it might be just a demo hosting bug). I changed my Lat/long coordinates and I got the same result. I'm not much of a frontend coder so it wasn't obvious to me.

Is there anything else I need to do or is there a bug in the authentication/API key or something like that?

Can you look into it in the next update if the problem is in the code?

Thanks!