Showing 1 – 4 of 4 replies
kevinding0218

Not sure if this theme will get […]

kevinding0218
5 years ago
Hello, not sure if this theme will get updated, but I am wondering if it will be working with Angular 6 + Bootstrap 4?
kevinding0218
kevinding0218
5 years ago
I have to say this is by far the most fantastic and amazing theme I've ever seen, great color and layout with nice animation!
Will this continue upgrading or stop service? Or is there somewhere else that has similar theme template?
Authentic Goods Co.
5 years ago
Hi,

Thank you very much! Yes, there will be updates coming soon. Both the static jQuery and the Angular version will be getting updated.
kevinding0218
kevinding0218
5 years ago
Awesome! Can't wait to see the new version and coming update!

I have a couple of questions regarding some feature that I would like to have:
1) how hard would it be if I would like to have background color change on menu hover or menu selected, or maybe a font color change.
2) On the menu bar, if already expand one of the section, and click on another menu, the previous expand menu section did not toggle, is that by design?
3) Is it possible to have a badge next to the menu text?
4) Is it possible to have a toastr?
5) When using the fixed menu, if mouse hover to any of the menu icon, the entire menu bar would show up, is that by design? Normally only the hovered menu section bar would display.
kevinding0218
kevinding0218
5 years ago
I am not sure if anyone tried before but is it compatible with some external Angular resource like:
* ng2-select (searchable dropdown)
* ngx-datatable (a popular angular library for data table)
* javis-widget (a popular widget that can drag&drop, collapse or maximize )
* x-editable (an inline editable function)

Or some setting like fixed footer (so footer would always stay at the bottom without needing to scroll down and see), scroll to top button.