rosixtechnology

I have purchased your theme but i'm […]

rosixtechnology PURCHASED
5 years ago
Hello,
i have purchased your theme but i'm install angular4-full then it's show these type errors.
i'm already installed: npm install typings -g

npm WARN optional Skipping failed optional dependency /chokidar/fsevents:
npm WARN notsup Not compatible with your operating system or architecture: fsevents@1.2.4
npm WARN optional Skipping failed optional dependency /webpack-dev-server/chokidar/fsevents:
npm WARN notsup Not compatible with your operating system or architecture: fsevents@1.2.4
npm WARN optional Skipping failed optional dependency /karma/chokidar/fsevents:
npm WARN @angular/flex-layout@2.0.0-rc.1 requires a peer of @angular/common@^2.2.3 but none was installed.
npm WARN @angular/flex-layout@2.0.0-rc.1 requires a peer of @angular/core@^2.2.3 but none was installed.
npm WARN @angular/flex-layout@2.0.0-rc.1 requires a peer of zone.js@^0.7.2 but none was installed.
npm WARN ng2-datepicker@1.8.3 requires a peer of @angular/forms@^2.4.0 but none was installed.
npm WARN bootstrap@4.0.0-beta requires a peer of popper.js@^1.11.0 but none was installed.
npm WARN @angular-devkit/schematics@0.0.52 requires a peer of @angular-devkit/core@0.0.29 but none was installed.
npm WARN @schematics/angular@0.0.49 requires a peer of @angular-devkit/schematics@0.0.34 but none was installed.
npm ERR! Linux 4.15.0-36-generic
npm ERR! argv "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/bin/npm" "install"
npm ERR! node v8.10.0
npm ERR! npm v3.5.2
npm ERR! file sh
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno ENOENT
npm ERR! syscall spawn

npm ERR! ng2-search-filter@0.3.1 postinstall: `typings install`
npm ERR! spawn ENOENT
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the ng2-search-filter@0.3.1 postinstall script 'typings install'.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the ng2-search-filter package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR! typings install
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR! npm bugs ng2-search-filter
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR! npm owner ls ng2-search-filter
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

Thanks