Showing 1 – 9 of 9 replies
Santosh Navle

React Project using Javascript (.jsx) is available?

Santosh Navle PURCHASED
2 months ago
Dear Team,

I recently purchased this product, and I must say the template looks wonderful in terms of UI.

However, during setup, I encountered multiple issues. Firstly, the project is using the .tsx extension, whereas I was under the assumption that it might have been developed using pure JavaScript (.jsx). I am struggling to run the project as I have no knowledge of using TypeScript. This information should have been clearly mentioned in the product details.

Additionally, there are multiple packages that are not compatible with React version 18+. Moreover, every component is tightly coupled with each other.

Please assist me in sharing proper documentation with a step-by-step guide to make the project run. Is there any version available that uses the JavaScript (.jsx) extension instead of the (.tsx) extension?
Coderthemes
Coderthemes SELLER
2 months ago
Hi,

Could you share your email at support(at)coderthemes(dot)com

We will share the js version

Best,
Coderthemes
Santosh Navle
Santosh Navle PURCHASED
2 months ago
I have sent you an email. Kindly share the Js version of the code at the earliest.
Coderthemes
Coderthemes SELLER
2 months ago
Hi,

Sorry, I didn't find your mail. could you share your email address, so I can share on that

Best,
Coderthemes
Santosh Navle
Santosh Navle PURCHASED
1 month ago
My Email Id: santosh.navle@gmail.com
Coderthemes
Coderthemes SELLER
1 month ago
Hi,

Just shared. Let me know if it's received
Santosh Navle
Santosh Navle PURCHASED
1 month ago
Thank you. I have received the mail. Just want to confirm which version of the react is been used here?
Coderthemes
Coderthemes SELLER
1 month ago
Hi,

It's React 18
Santosh Navle
Santosh Navle PURCHASED
1 month ago
I meant for the ".Jsx" version of the project that was recently shared with me.
Coderthemes
Coderthemes SELLER
1 month ago
Hi,

JSX is an extension type, not any library, so there is no version of jsx. Although we use React 18.2, for this react project.