Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
malikme3

Every one, I am new to Angular world.I […]

malikme3 PURCHASED
6 years ago
Hello Every one,
I am new to Angular world.I bought this app, and run with node.js ( in side directory angular2demo)
It is working as expected, but in landing page I am getting "Starter Page, This is some text within a card block."
Instead of starter.component.html, I want to have index4.html which is located outside this app in html/main directory.
How can I used different html templates in angular app.
I tried providing path inside component decorator with templateUrl; which did not work.
any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
WrapPixel
WrapPixel SELLER
6 years ago
Hello, Thanks for purchasing our template. Well the angular version we are offering is just start kit, means we are just offering starter page and few elements, and thats why we mentioned start kit, its not full version. So you can start your project in angular version with our starter kit to save your time, you have to make angular version of required things yourself to move forward. However we are working on its full version, but it will be time consuming process and will take us 2 months to complete that fully. hope this resolves your questions. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks