cyan

Im facing three problems, one is the […]

cyan PURCHASED
8 years ago
Hi,

Im facing three problems, one is the same as KRISSHKUSUMA, I just removed the <script src="js/switcher.js"></script> and the footer-bottom stop showing me the color picker, but I would like to know if this would have side effects.

the second problem and the one which really concern me is the contact form, I changed the email address, but when click on send, it just show the alert error "E-mail must be valid and message must be longer than 100 characters." never show the success alert. I just fixed this error inverting the > sign in this code: if (isValidEmail(email) && (text.length > 100) && (name.length > 1)) for: if (isValidEmail(email) && (text.length < 100) && (name.length > 1)). but even the message says it was successfully sent I never receive the it in my email account.

the third problem is that the text of the nav menu has becom a little blurry in some pages.

I know its a lot of problems, but I need to got working this page on the next week. I hope you can give me good answers this very week.

Thanks, Carlos Henriquez