Showing 1 – 4 of 4 replies
duuchovny

I like this theme. It's really nice […]

duuchovny PURCHASED
8 years ago
Hi,

I like this theme. It's really nice work.
I have few questions:
1. I'm wondering if is it possible to change the main color to some custom color different from 8 colors provided.

2. Is it possible to change font to another font from google font or to a custom font

3. How to make text on slider to be adaptable to screen width. Adapt font size to size of screen. Because on small smartphone screen text exceeds the edge.

Thanks for reply.

Regards
tomaj
tomaj SELLER
8 years ago
Hi

1. Sure, but you have to create your own css file with colors. Check for example file assets/css/colors/red.css where is only colours for red variant

2. Yes. you need to only change it in css/less, include font and change font-family property in css

3. You can check this discussion: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15649244/responsive-font-size
Basically you have to add media queries in you css and based on your text and some font size for screen size

I hope i helped you. If you have any questions please ask here or send me email to tomasmajer@gmail.com

Regards
duuchovny
duuchovny PURCHASED
8 years ago
Hi,

1. Doesn't work. Maybe something's missing.
I've created new file assets/css/colors/newcolor.css, duplicated it from blue.css and changed only the blue color number #369eef to the new one #7dc6d9 (also the rgba number), changed in index.html this: "var mainColor = 'newcolor';" but result with no difference.
Maybe some step is missing.

Thanks
tomaj
tomaj SELLER
8 years ago
Hi

You have to change this

<link rel="stylesheet" title="colors" type="text/css" href="assets/css/colors/blue.css">

to

<link rel="stylesheet" title="colors" type="text/css" href="assets/css/colors/newcolor.css">

You need to include another css file in html
duuchovny
duuchovny PURCHASED
8 years ago
Thanks for additional info. It helped.
I added this
<link rel="stylesheet" title="colors" type="text/css" href="assets/css/colors/newcolor.css">
and color changed.
But there were still some components in blue, therefore I edited assets/css/colors/newcolor.css to look like assets/css/colors/red.css. The file blue.css has fewer lines than red.css.

Now new color is applied beautifully.

Regards