Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
bruleke

I am trying to upload (via FTP) the […]

bruleke PURCHASED
6 years ago
Hi! I am trying to upload (via FTP) the minimum amount of files needed for my purposes, can we talk via email? I sent you two emails but you didn't reply.
That's one thing.
There's more:

1. What about the blog-post.html, in the comment section? What do I have to do to make the comment's counter updated automatically?

2. Also, how can I enable the "Leave a Reply" section, after I click the submit button?

3. Another question: Is there anyway to make an "automatic date" when post something?

4. Also, how can I make the posts more user-friendly (I want to delegate the "blog" part of my website to a friend who doesn't know anything about html, css, etc)?

5. In time, how can I enable the Instagram plugin to show pictures of my IG account in my website?

I have so many other questions, but these one are more important, at the time.

I also want you to know that I purchased a whole complete (and EXPENSIVE) WordPress solution that makes my website much easier because I couldn't use these features as the questions above show. But, to be honest, I'm more like a person who likes to code. And, at this point, your template + a proper app (I'm using Brackets) simply is the best. PERIOD. Congrats for all the job!

But, please, help me! I've tried everything I know (I don't know too much, as you can see...) but couldn't find the answers to these questions.

A lot of questions, I know. But I imagine many people have the same questions, so I'll just leave them here.

Thanks a lot!
Creative DM
Creative DM SELLER
6 years ago
Hey mate..
This is a static html template not wordpress theme.
you can convert it into any cms..
Sorry i am not a developer . i am a Front end developer and feel free to ask any questions related html css..

Thanks for your purchase.

Best regards!
Rakesh