Showing 1 – 7 of 7 replies
abc2003beth

I still have issue before purchasing; […]

abc2003beth
3 years ago
I still have issue before purchasing; the template has not taken into account sign in and register menu items in the main top menu; also the logout and user account link when the user is signed in. I have never seen a template of this standard, especially from Creative TIM, with such a basic UI functionality missing. Adding this is not trivial on the developer's side because of the way the menu is styled. You may think you can simply add these next to the shopping cart, but this create a mess on small screens. I will buy when this is fixed or someone provides me with a patch.

On the good side, I really like the massive improvement to the latest version with elegant simplicity. Finally the huge image that gets in the way of actual content is gone, bravo. It's always frustrating that most web designers often put those huge images on every page just for the developers to learn to remove them and adjust related styles before actually using the templates.
Creative DM
Creative DM SELLER
3 years ago
Hi mate,
First thanks for you like the update mostly.

I will definitely do the changes you want to see into this template..
Please send me an email with your features request
mylifedeign143@gmail.com

And one thing i want to share with all customers or visitors -
This is a startup update for this template, it will grow with future updates.

Feel free to suggest any features you want to fit into this template.
I would love to add your requested features.

Thanks
Best regards
Creative DM
Creative DM
Creative DM SELLER
3 years ago
And you can easily add the one or two nav items next/before to the cart, it will also looks good in small devices.
cart, search icon nav items uses flexbox css, It will show in proper alignment, no matter how small is your device(min 320 width)

I also going to add account logged-In dropdown item.
This feature will available soon.

Thanks
abc2003beth
abc2003beth
3 years ago
Good to know that items can be easily added beside the cart on the newest version.
Great to hear that account logged-In dropdown item will be added though.
Nice to hear that the template will grow.
While you are there I hope you could also add a generic blank page with and without sidebar; although we could extract these from the Blog pages; but it may be good to have a simplest starting point from the designer.
By the way I meant Creative DM in my first post.
Creative DM
Creative DM SELLER
3 years ago
Hi Abc2003beth,
page sticky footer and page full width can be use as blank page. Page sticky footer is almost a blank layout, just remove the inside section or container from inside the tag - <main>content goes here</main>

Anyway, I already added the account link just before search and cart, i keep the links outside the navbar collapse, which will show into mobile devices too. Stand just in left of navbar collapse button.
I will add a blank page too. Also a few design improvements.
Update 3.2 will upload into next 24 hours, and this time i feeling good about the template looks beautiful.

Stay in touch!

Thanks for suggestions, feel free to ask any questions!

Best regards
Creative DM
Creative DM
Creative DM SELLER
3 years ago
Hi mate,
New update v3.2 is now available!
Hope you like it!

Best regards
Creative DM
abc2003beth
abc2003beth
3 years ago
This is really good. I actually experimented and noted that I will need to increase the font-weight of the menu items to 600 when I get my own copy, but its like you read my mind and updated it perfectly. Great I just need to finish a round of development and come round to grab this.
Thanks.
Creative DM
Creative DM SELLER
3 years ago
Hi,
Glad you like it.
Update v3.3 is coming today, with latest update of bootstrap5-beta1, Utilities and JavaScript based components changed the way they worked before, Like Margin, Paddings, [data-toggle] and [data-target] comes with new names, Left replaced with Start, Right replaced with End, All data-toggle and data-target include the -bs- in centre
V3.3 covered all new features of bs5-beta1 (which seems almost final update of bootstrap5)

Stay tuned

Thanks for your requested features, it will help to make theme more useful with amazing features,

Feel free to text me anytime with any feature or component you wanted to add this beautiful theme.

Best regards
Creative DM