Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
f_wyatt

I purchased this a week ago as it had […]

f_wyatt PURCHASED
2 years ago
I purchased this a week ago as it had the best light/dark theme capability I could find.

There are many errors in the template .spec files
I would expect a released version to have zero errors.
Ngb is notorious for missing export providers.

I'm hoping you are working on updates;
There are some minor issues with the light theme not reacting properly to the change from dark.
The MetisMenu implementation is rather disappointing, past the demo.
bx should not be the only icon set (it's hard coded in the sidebar.html file.)
The badge is not implemented properly past the root node.
The ng test run should well, run :)

I agree with the previous comment also: The demo implies ngx-datatables, or something named Data Tables, but it is not. That's a bit misleading. Highly suggest adding it, or ag-grid (which is better in my opinion.)

Overall it's pretty okay.
Pichforest
Pichforest SELLER
2 years ago
Hi,

There are many errors in the template .spec files. -- We haven't seen error in .spec files.
I would expect a released version to have zero errors. -- There is no error in current version.
Ngb is notorious for missing export providers. -- Please share more details for the same.
There are some minor issues with the light theme not reacting properly to the change from dark. -- Please contact us via support for any issues viw the below profile link.
The MetisMenu implementation is rather disappointing, past the demo. -- MetisMenu is working fine.
bx should not be the only icon set (it's hard coded in the sidebar.html file.) -- Sidebar menu elements are not hard coded its working with the JSON.
The badge is not implemented properly past the root node. -- Please share more details for the same.

I am not sure you are checking the Sample Angular template.

Please share more details from the link below.
https://wrapbootstrap.com/user/Pichforest/message

Thank you